Office of the University Registrar

Filed under Administrative, Registrar on May 21, 2018.

May 23:  S-U Grade Option deadline for Summer A

May 23 : Summer A deadline to withdraw (all summer A courses) with a 25% refund. The 25% refund does not apply to dropped courses.

Students can use the “Student Initiated Drop/Add” service to request a course drop (or add) by visiting ONE.UF> Access other Student Self Services > Registration> Request to: > Drop a course(s). Once you initiate the course drop(s) (or add), the request will be routed to the appropriate approval authority for a decision.
Undergraduate students would contact their college advising office to find out specific college procedures and requirements for questions concerning dropping individual courses.  Graduate students would contact their major department.

To withdraw from the term (all courses), students are instructed to visit ONE.UF > Student Self Service > My Online Services > Registration> Request to: > Withdraw from ALL courses for the CURRENT term

Advance registration (at or after assigned start time) for summer B continues through June 28.

The Office of the University Registrar will be closed Monday, May 28, for the Memorial Day Holiday. Online services will be available.

Voter Registration Information

Are you a registered voter in Florida or your home state?  If not, there are several ways to register to vote, and NOW is the time to register — before the deadlines — so you can vote in upcoming elections!

All the information you need is available at

  • Florida residents can use the online voter registration application available from, under My Resources > Personal Info > Voter Registration > For Voters
  • Non-Florida residents can also use the registration form found on the link mentioned above. Once there, click Contacts > Government Links > U. S. Elections Assistance Commission > Voters >  Resources for Voters > Register to Vote > select “available here”.
  • Florida residents can also pick up a registration form from these UF offices:
  • Office of the University Registrar – 222 Criser Hall
  • Dean of Students Office – 202 Peabody Hall
  • Disability Resources Center – 001 Reid Hall
  • Housing and Residence Education – Housing Office, SW 13th St and Museum Rd
  • Student Government Office – 305 J Wayne Reitz Union
  • University Police Department – Community Service Division

If you are already registered to vote in Alachua County/Gainesville and you have moved to another address within Alachua County, you can update your address by calling the Supervisor of Elections office at 352-374-5252.  If you are not registered to vote in Alachua County, please notify your county Supervisor of Elections office of your address change.

UF encourages you to register to vote. Make a difference.