Black History Month

Filed under Cultural, Events, Newsletter on February 19, 2018.

Black History Month presents the following events:

Blood, Sweat, and Heels

Their ancestors bled for freedom, sweat for change, and stood high and proud in heels; join them as they discuss the truth about women empowerment. Come out on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 6 to 8 p.m. in Ustler Hall.

Flavors of the Diaspora

Join them on Friday, February 23, 2018 at the Plaza of the America’s from 6:45 to 8:30 p.m. for a multicultural festival that celebrates Caribbean, African, and African-American cultures. Flavors of Diaspora will be filled with music, dance, and food!

In Living Color

I like the melanin in my skin, my hair, my eyes…it’s poppin! Come out to In Living Color to add a splash of color to your day and paint your heart out at the Reitz Union in Room 3320 from 6:00PM-8:00PM on Monday, February 19, 2018. Supplies are limited so be sure to come early! #BHM2K18 #UFBHM
Follow us on Instagram @ufbhm for updates.

I like the melanin in my skin, my hair, my eyes…it’s poppin! Come out to In Living Color to add a splash of color to your day and paint your heart out at the Reitz Union in Room 3320 from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday, February 19, 2018. Supplies are limited so be sure to come early!