Keep Calm and Use Tech Resources During Finals
Finals week is fast approaching; papers, projects, and exams are due soon. This can be a stressful time for students, but utilizing resources can help reduce anxiety. Here are a few free resources that will help you through finals week:
- Study rooms at Marston Science Library and Library West—Reserve via D!BS
- Calculators from Marston Science Library—Check out available for up to 4 hours
- 24/7 access to the Architecture Lab— iMacs, WACOM tablet monitors, scanners, and printer use
- Charging cables and HDMI cables—Available for checkout in Marston
- MAC adapters, iPads, and projectors—Available in Library West and Marston Science Library
In addition, the UF Help Desk offers 24/7 support via phone (352-392-HELP/4357) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Help Desk staff can assist with GatorLink accounts, connectivity troubleshooting, e-Learning issues, password resets, and more. Good luck on your finals, Gators!