Gator Tips of the Week
- Monday, April 3 – A lack of social interaction and unresponsiveness is a sign of distress. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are concerned about a fellow Gator.
- Tuesday, April 4 – Did you know that research shows that regular exercise reduces symptoms of moderate depression and enhances psychological fitness?
- Wednesday, April 5 – April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Become aware and educate yourself on how to prevent sexual violence. http://bit.ly/1rp3Wb8
- Thursday, April 6 – Did you know that regular exercise appears to help jump-start the immune system, thus helping to reduce the number of colds, flu, and other viruses?
- Friday, April 7 – “Every Gator Counts means that caring for those around you is normal not occasional.” ~ UF Student
- Saturday, April 8 – Always be alert to your surroundings. If you are in a situation where you feel unsafe, contact 9-1-1.
- Saturday, April 9 – If you are feeling alone and need support please remember to email email@example.com.