Gator Tips of the Week
- Monday, February 13 – Utilize UF’s academic resources by meeting with an academic advisor, visiting the Broward Teaching Center, or checking UF’s libraries.
- Tuesday, February 14 – If you are sick, do your best to minimize exposure to other individuals. Find out more online at http://shcc.ufl.edu/services/primary-care/flu/
- Wednesday, February 15 – “Every Gator Counts means that everyone is treated with respect and equally” – UF Student
- Thursday, February 16 – Take some time to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to make sure you are on track for the spring semester!
- Friday, February 17 – Don’t forget to make time to recharge and renew this weekend!
- Saturday, February 18 – Are you concerned about someone in distress? Email email@example.com!
- Sunday, February 19 – Do your best to set limits and say no to requests that would create unnecessary stress in your life.