Gator Tips of the Week
- Monday, February 6 – Washing your hands often and covering sneezes/coughs can help others from getting sick! Utilize these tips during the cold and flu season.
- Tuesday, February 7 – Would you like to become a U Matter Ambassadors! Join us on February 8 @ 5:00pm in the Reitz Union Chamber!
- Wednesday, February 8 – A study found that spending 20 minutes outside in good weather boosted positive mood, broadened thinking, and improved working memory!
- Thursday, February 9 – Have you heard? UF offers a Tutoring Matching Service! Find out more online at http://www.umatter.ufl.edu/resources/tutoring.
- Friday, February 10 – Feeling under the weather? UF Student Health Care Center is a great and convenient option. Learn more by visiting http://shcc.ufl.edu/.
- Saturday, February 11 – Don’t be afraid to ask for help! Contact the U Matter, We Care at email@example.com if you are feeling distressed.
- Sunday, February 12 – Wondering how you can find your niche on campus? Visit https://www.studentinvolvement.ufl.edu/ITeam and schedule a time Involvement Team member!