The Office of the University Registrar will be closed Monday, January 16 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
January 20: Deadline to submit an S-U (pass/fail) grade option form.
January 27: Last Day to withdraw (drop all spring courses) with a 25% Refund (W assigned).
January 27: Deadline to apply for a Degree, Certificate or Associate of Arts Degree spring. To submit your degree application access:
One.uf.edu>Student Self Service>My Online Services > My Record > Certificate/Degree Application
Spring 2017: Commencement dates are now available on their website: http://registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/
Voter Registration Information
Are you a registered voter in Florida or your home state? If not, there are several ways to register to vote, and NOW is the time to register — before the deadlines — so you can vote in upcoming elections!
All the information you need is available from the Student Self Service homepage.
- Florida residents can use the online voter registration application available from Student Self Service, under My Resources > Personal Info > Voter Registration.
- Non-Florida residents can also use the registration form found on the Student Self Service link mentioned above. Once there on the left click, Government Links > U. S. Elections Assistance Commission > Resources for Voters > Register to Vote > National Mail Voter Registration form.
Florida residents can also pick up a registration form from these UF offices:
- Office of the University Registrar – 222 Criser Hall
- Dean of Students Office – 202 Peabody Hall
- Disability Resources Center – 001 Reid Hall
- Housing and Residence Education – Residence Hall Offices and Village Offices
- Student Government Office – 305 J Wayne Reitz Union
- University Police Department – Community Service Division
If you are already registered to vote in Alachua County/Gainesville and you have moved to another address within Alachua County, you can update your address by calling the Supervisor of Elections office at 352-374-5252. If you are not registered to vote in Alachua County, please notify your county Supervisor of Elections office of your address change.
UF encourages you to register to vote. Make a difference.