September 7 is the deadline to submit S/U Option for fall 2012.
Are you a registered voter in Florida or your home state? If not, there are several ways to register to vote, and now is the time to register, before the deadlines, so you can vote in upcoming elections.
All the information you need is available from the ISIS homepage.
Florida residents can use the online voter registration application available from ISIS, under My Resources > Personal Info > Voter Registration.
Non-Florida residents can also use the registration form found on the ISIS link mentioned above. Once there click on, Government Links > U. S. Elections Assistance Commission > Register to Vote > National Mail Voter Registration form.
Florida residents can also pick up a registration form from these UF offices:
- Office of the University Registrar – 222 Criser Hall
- Dean of Students Office – 202 Peabody Hall
- Disability Resources Center – 001 Reid Hall
- Housing and Residence Education – Residence Hall Offices and Village Offices
- Marston Science Library – Government Document Department
- Student Government Office – 305 J Wayne Reitz Union
- University Police Department – Front Desk
If you are already registered to vote in Alachua County/Gainesville and you have moved to another address within Alachua County, you can update your address by calling the Supervisor of Elections office at 352.374-5252. If you are not registered to vote in Alachua County, please notify your county Supervisor of Elections office of your address change.
UF encourages you to register to vote. Make a difference.