Week of Culture
The Week of Culture is a culmination of five Welcome Assemblies that introduces first-year and continuing students to the resources, opportunities, departmental and academic support at the University of Florida while welcoming students, faculty, staff and the community back for a new academic year. Multicultural & Diversity Affairs, Student Activities and Involvement and Student Government invite you to attend one or more of the assemblies offered this academic year during the annual Weeks of Welcome programming.
- Hispanic Latino Student Assembly is Thursday, August 23 at 6 p.m. in J. Wayne Reitz Grand Ballroom
- Asian American Student Assembly is Friday, August 24 at 6 p.m. in the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Women’s Welcome Assembly is Monday, August 27 at 6:30 p.m. in Smathers Library 1A
- Black Student Assembly is Tuesday, August 28 at 6:30 p.m. in the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Ally Welcome Assembly is Wednesday, August 29 at 6:30 p.m. in the J. Wayne Reitz Grand Ballroom
For more information about each of the assemblies, please visit the UF Multicultural & Diversity Affairs (MCDA) Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/mcdauf and “Like” them!
*A Map of locations can be found online at http://goo.gl/maps/orRg