Get a Certificate from European Studies

Filed under Academic & Research, Opportunities on June 11, 2012.

Now is the time to consider earning a certificate in either European Union Studies (EUSP) or East-Central European Studies (ECES) from the Center for European Studies.  Certificates are now being listed on your transcript.

Both the ECES and the EUSP are interdisciplinary programs with a study abroad portion.

Contact Jim Robbins at for information on what you could do with a certificate in a Europe program.